Saturday, December 24, 2011

Favorite Pic of the Day for December 24th

Happy Holidays from FlyFoto

Heading out for Christmas back to posting on Tuesday!

I wrote the following in 2008. Each year when I try to think of something new to say to those who stop by here each day, I alway think this continues to say what I feel about the season.

'I love Christmas! I also know that Christmas has little to do with the way retailers try to shove it down our throats. Christmas to me is like life, a series of moments. Christmas can also be a very difficult time for some, those who are ill, those oversea's in the name of peace, those who have lost loved ones, those struggling with finances, those who are alone.

I hope for you all, as I deal with my dysfunctional, yet strangly loving family, a Christmas moment. Whether it is a day full of moments, or just one small moment, whether your surrounded by family and friends, or alone with the computer. Find a moment, snow falling, a walk outside, a laugh, your favorite Christmas movie, calling a friend, what ever it is, please do find your Christmas moment.'


Birthdays for December 24th & December 25th
FH Does Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a Merry Christmas!

-Chris