Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorite Pic of the Day for January 2nd


Above:
Image from Marlen Boro

I want to thank all of the models and photographers who have worked with me on interviews and features the past 12 months. So many incredible images! Please check out the list (Those who inspire) and visit some of their pages. If I began to name names I would be just rewriting my list but I have to give a special shout out to Marlen Boro. It was one year ago Marlen's work first appeared on FH and about 50 posts later (and hundreds of images) I still get excited seeing each shoot Marlen sends my way. Thanks to Marlen and all the talented artists who have shared their work, and most importantly, their stories with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Marlen's work on your blog. Keep them coming!

-Chris