Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Because: Heather Locklear



Except for a childhood crush on John James chest I never really watched much Dynasty but I have always loved me a little Heather Locklear. Locklear dominated television screens for pretty much the last three decades on Dynasty, TJ Hooker, Melrose Place and Spin City. Funny I feel like I have watched Locklear ever since I can remember watching TV but none of these shows actually appealed to me, speaks I guess to her actual appeal. Sadly, Locklear has appeared to have lost a bit of her mojo. Stuck in mostly Lifetime moves the last little while, a recent broken engagement and last weekends emergency room scare Locklear appears to be having a late in life Lohan. Here's hoping Locklear can pull it together, lay off the botox and slide on her stilettos again soon! No one sashays across a room, or a television screen. better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather Locklear has the potential to age beautifully like Michelle Phiffer but if she continues the hard living it's just not going to happen.

-Chris