Monday, January 2, 2012

Model Search 2012 Jared Degado

FH & Marlen Boro's Model Search 2012!
Please vote for your favorite HERE:


Jared Degado



A few words from Jared about himself and why you should give him your vote:

'I’ve recently made the leap into modeling and acting full-time, as these are the expressive arts that truly make me fulfilled and happy as a person. I am passionate about my focus and dedication to my body and it’s expression, as well as the full expression of my personality and sexuality.'



Jared Degado on ModelMayhem


Photos submitted by Jared Le courtesy of CARMIKE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Jared Degado. I saw a few of his movies as well and think that he is a very talented guy. I look for great things to come from him as he enters the acting and mdeling field!