Friday, January 20, 2012

The Walk Away...

From August 2008.
The Walk Away: We all love them. It is used in movie after movie. A safe way to get a hot male actor naked. Usually it is an actor getting out of bed, walking across a room. Here are some of my favorites:

#10
What was so shocking about this was, besides the brief frontal of JP was I never thought I would ever see 'Brandon' naked. Jason Priestly in Calender Girl.



#9
I loved Steve Guttenbergs walk away in The Bedroom Window.




#8
Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse



#7
Even though he showed more in a few scenes, this was a favorite scene of Kevin Zegers in Transamerica.


#6
Rob Lowe in YoungBlood




Bonus Walk-Away
Lowe with Kim Cattrall in Masquerade.



#5
Wes Ramsey's cute tushie in Latter Days.




#4
Billy Zane in Dead Calm




#3
Jude Law at his absolute hottest in Wilde.



#2
The Oh so beautiful behind of Ryan Phillipe in 54.




#1
Of course, I have posted versions of this scene many times, it certainly is a classic, Casper Van Dien's glorious backside in Starshipp Troopers


2 comments:

DavidAsset said...

Thanks Tye for highlighting my favorite celebrity asses, all in one post!

Bobby F said...

Matt Damon in SCHOOL TIES. Definitely made me and my best friend in college sit up in our seats when we saw it in the theater. We had to pull over on the side of the road on the way back to campus to handle the situation. :-)