Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Because: Tim Chiou



Don't ask me why I had 2 Broke Girls on last night. I am not really a fan. The shows racial stereotyping is off the charts and it's wasting the talents of the incredible Jennifer Coolidge are just the beginning of reasons not to watch. Star Kat Dennings Max has to be one of the most unlikable characters ever to grace a sit-com.



But...as it played in the background last night as I was worked away on my taxes. something, well...someone, had me dropping my receipts and taking notice. I was not sure it was possible to actually enjoy an episode of the series, but actor Tim Chiou succeeded in ensuring just that. The 32 year old had me paying attention and I hope to see more of his work. Tim has appeared on Parenthood, House, CSI NY, Dollhouse, Grey's Anatomy and Southland. Check out more of Tim at his official site HERE:



2 comments:

jim said...

Had the same reaction to Tim that you did. Had never seen him before, but hope to see more of him, soon. Wow!!

Tim said...

Hmmm! I don't know about that. I absolutely adore Max and know she can beat the shit out of those one note, can't come up with their own ideas,most overrated show in history, Glee kids. But that's just my opinion. Glee can go fuck themselves because this 2 Broke Girls show has so much more originality than we'll ever see on Glee.