Friday, March 23, 2012

Brandon Connelly by Peter Rowen


FH readers are aware how much I love the work of model Brandon Connelly. I have featured many of his recent shoots as he makes a name for himself in the industry. Some of my favorite recent images come from his work with Seattle photographer Peter Rowen. I love this set, especially Peter's incredible portrait images of Brandon.


'Rob has been generating a lot of interest these days, but you wouldn't know it to meet him. He was surprisingly down-to-earth and quiet almost to the point of shy. Rob really committed to the shoot. It's not just his good looks--he's got those, but so do a lot of people. It's his connection to the camera that comes through, and I really look forward to working with him again soon. He's young, so expect to see this guy around for a while.'






No comments: