Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What Lies Beneath:



'Talk about the hunk with the junk in his trunks!
Len Goodman



'I've never looked at a man's bum for so long in my life.'
Len Goodman



You know when straight judge Len Goodman over a dancers butt it must be spectacular! The show did a great time last night ensuring William's bum was on fine display with lots of jiggling and placed tightly within his white pants. Every week when I fast forward my DVR through the blabbity blab blab from Tom Bergeron, the pre-taped clips and commercials to get to William's wiggling, gyrating and thrusting I find myself taken with this mans intense sexuality and usually end up needing a release of some sort when the music ends. Thankfully with William's time as a model, what's beneath those white pants has been forever documented. If you want to see whats beneath the front, head on over David Asset's Naturalcityman to see the rest!

2 comments:

psh@cmh_11 said...

Thanks for highlighting William's bum. Truly beautiful. That goes for the rest of him, too.

Steve said...

Thanks for posting Tye. What an amazing hunk indeed!