Friday, August 31, 2012

Eric Stoltz in Haunted Summer



Eric Stoltz, Haunted Summer (1988)



To be completely honest, I have not fully watched Haunted Summer. I remember when I got the net, some of the first caps I saw were of Eric Stoltz as Percy Shelley, naked walking through the river. I am big fan of Eric's and have seen most of his work, but never saw this movie.



I finally ordered a copy from Amazon recently and was disappointed it appears to be simply a copy from a bad VHS version and not cleaned up for a DVD release. Still, Eric in the river was worth making my own caps of. I will get around to watching soon, but as Eric's skinny dip was about eight minutes in, that's all of tale of authors Byron, Shelley and Percy Shelley that I have read thus far.



2 comments:

David Asset said...

I remember the first time I saw Haunted Summer when it was originally released. I don't believe I had ever seen a name actor completely naked on film including frontal shots. I sat through this movie twice in the theater just to see this scene again.

Unknown said...

HE IS THE BEST AND HANDSOME GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN!