Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Bomer Badonkadonk


Matthew Bomer: Magic Mike


Magic Mike finally hits the DVD market this Tuesday! I know many are hoping for some DVD surprises, but I think most of the good stuff has hit the net already. An early nice surprise was an addition strip scene by Matthew Bomer. (below) I think Matthew was the guy I most anticipated seeing in the movie.


I am not sure the actor would have done this role prior to officially coming out, and may have shied away from the role. Bomer seems empowered even in his small role and there is an additional touch of excitement watching him dance in his g-string surrounded by Channing, Alex, Adam and Joe!



Magic Mike caps from the phenomenal Superherofan.net!

3 comments:

JiEL said...

After seeing ALL of the «sexy» scenes of Magic Mike, I'll surely buy that DVD,Bluray to see it ALL on my 55inches DEL screen...

Hope it's that worthed...

CHEERS !

DavidAsset said...

Matt's strip is definitely the best of the deleted dance numbers. His ass is simply divine! Joe's and Adam's strips are pretty good, too but I can only imagine that the producers have a lot more they are holding back for the time being, maybe for a later release.

Bobby F said...

I think one of the most homoerotic moments of the film has to be when some of the characters have taken ecstacy and Matt's character is telling Alex's character to touch Matt's character's wife's breasts. Matt and Alex are staring at each other while Alex is rubbing her breasts. And Alex says, "I fuckin' love you, man!".