Saturday, December 15, 2012

Eros Adonis: Quick, turn on the lights!


One of my favorite parts of Christmas is sitting in the dark enjoying the lights on the tree. When I was a kid it was tradition on Christmas Eve for our family to lie on the floor in a circle with our heads under the tree looking up at the lights through the branches. I have a branch tree in the living room with white lights I have up all year except December. For December, it is replaced by a Christmas tree with red, blue and green lights that look best, as you all already know, when squinting.


I think Eros Adonis, whom I profiled last June HERE, was one of my favorite photographers to discover last year. Creative, colorful and incredibly raw and sexy. Eros Adonis calls his work pop art with a unique blend of editorial, fashion and classic styles of art and filmography. If the model in these shots, Kent, was lit up in my living room I don't think I would be squinting.


If you want to see more of the work of Eros Adonis, check out his e-bay page HERE, currently featuring over 750 images from his collection!!!




1 comment:

DavidAsset said...

That's what I call a light show!