Friday, December 21, 2012

Favorite Click Of The Day: KEVIN MOORE – Arteo Photo


'I would like my work to be a feast for the eyes. A smörgåsbord that can be savoured and visually tasted. There is a Chinese saying that "one eats with the eyes first". You need to pay particular attention to how a meal is presented: it should contain a range of textures and colors as well as flavors.'
Kevin Moore


Last December, I featured the work of Italy's Kevin Moore (Smörgåsbord)To further his goal of proving viewers with feasts for the eyes, Kevin has combined just the right ingredients to capture the aesthetic beauty of the human form and the physical world around him in his new blog, KEVIN MOORE – Arteo Photo: COOKING UP GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY. One of my favorite recent posts featured athlete and model Thierry Jean-Bart.


'I had the pleasure of shooting Haitian-American Model Thierry Jean-Bart in New York. Prefect physique and all 100% natural. This star track and field athlete is truly a beauty in motion. I’ve never seen so much perfection as in this incredible representation of the male physique. Definitely a model that I hope we will be seeing a lot more of…on the track and in print.'


KEVIN MOORE – Arteo Photo
Thierry Jean-Bart

No comments: