Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter's Anatomy:


In September I posted Autumn's Anatomy, my take on some of the men I was looking forward to heating up the fall. Some sadly have already been pushed off the schedule (Brandon Routh and Justin Hartley) but some, like the gut wrenching hot Stephen Amell (Arrow), are still holding their own. Here are a few men for fall, some I have been enjoying on the tube, others I am hoping to check out over the Christmas holiday.

Jason Mraz

I love Jason Mraz and seeing him promoting his new album on tv has rekindled my passion for his music.


The Young And The Restless:

I have not watched Y & R for awhile, but sometimes get caught up over the holidays. I read the show has new writers and a slew of hunks, including Max Ehrich (above). Max isn't your typical soap hunk so will be interesting to see how they are writing him. I hope the show brings back some old favorites over the holidays, Jack Abbott seems a mess and the only cure I see is a long Christmas visit from sister Traci!

Nashville:

It has been hard, but I am still hanging on (but barely) to Nashville. Connie Britton is incredible, I love me some Eric Close, but so far have been annoyed by almost everything about Hayden Panettiere. The saving grace for her character, and the show has been Charles Esten. He is watchable, complex, and watching him weave between the sheets of the two female leads is the shows most interesting dynamic.


Glee

Glee finally decided to get one of their hottest new cast members, Jacob Artist shirtless. Sadly, they weaved it into one of the shows lamest Christmas (or any) episodes to date. This hour of ho ho seemed thrown together with little thought or caring. Really, giving Burt Hummel yet another health scare simply to again try to drag the audience to feel for Kurt. Enough! Burt is not that old, his health has been toyed with enough. If you want us to feel for Kurt, write the character as less self centred and will take care of itself. Rachael and Kurt are two teens seeking stardom, being self absorbed sort of goes hand in hand. Writers my sympathy goes to Amber Riley who is one of the shows most talented assets and who has barely been seen on all season. Not one solo song for her half way through the season is a true crime!


Speaking of Glee, Just Jared unveiled an incredible shot of Chord Overstreet, shot by Christian Rios for Dreamers NYC which you can check out HERE:



No comments: