Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ross by LightWeaver


Besides looking back at some of the best images from an artist I have featured, I also want to introduce a model and shoot I have not featured before. When it came to choosing a new model from Jay Rickard, the only person on my list was Ross. Jay first sent me images of Ross last year and I am thrilled for a chance to share them with FH readers now.


As you can see, and feel, for yourself, Ross exudes an energy, a raw sexuality in front of the camera. Although just 20, it is clear Ross knows who he is and is at ease sharing all with confidence for Jay's lens. Besides being incredibly good looking, A journalist student, Jay also describes him as intelligent and very kind. The blue lighting and poses created make an incredibly sexually charged shoot that has the viewer wanting to devour even more!


The Tats:

On his chest: In God We Trust
On his back: Loyal, to those loyal to me


'Ross is impossibly good looking, so much so that you just wonder if he's real. And he is. Sure he's young and seems to like having fun, (who doesn't?) But he's also just very down to earth and easy to chat with. He's driven to succeed and is as intelligent as he is handsome.'


LightWeaver:




1 comment:

Bobby F said...

Ross is quite simply FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Jay Rickard deserves a lot of praise for his work with Ross.