Saturday, May 4, 2013

Trending: Robert Urich


It is always interesting for me to check out the stats that blogger provides and see what posts are bringing people to FH. One of April's top posts was a Blast From The Past post from 2008 featuring actor Robert Urich.


For those who don't remember, the incredibly sexy Urich was a staple on television in the 80's. His handsome leading man looks making him a favorite of many. Sadly, Urich died of cancer in 2002 at just 55 years of age. In my post back in 2008, I included some caps from the 1982 movie Endangered Species. The caps were not mine so I decided to get my hands on a copy and make my own caps for the blog. Sadly, like many movies that first came out on VHS, the DVD release includes edits with some slight changes in in how low they cut the film for Robert's only nude scene. I can't say I loved the flick, but I did enjoy seeing Urich, especially lathered up in his shower scene with actress JoBeth Williams.


Endangered Species (1982)


1 comment:

David Asset said...

Be still my heart. Robert Ulrich was one of my favorites. I had no idea that he had done a nude scene and showed that gorgeous ass! Thanks so much for posting.