Friday, July 12, 2013

Suddenly...This Summer


'All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness.'
Tennessee Williams


Suddenly, Big Brother has gotten irresistible again! With all the trademarks of a great Tennessee Williams play including the beautiful, and very racist, southern belle, the brooding anti-hero, the awkward homosexual and conflicts between the races, genders and the beautiful vs the non beautiful, a game has finally began.


Although I am not thrilled the hottest guys in the house are being targeted, Nick's eviction last night set off a firestorm of drama. Bed flipping, more racist behaviour from Aaryn, bullying and a distraught Gina Marie getting the vapors at the loss of her man (stalkee). Gina Marie and her wailing were inconsolable for almost an hour after Nick exited the building. If wise, Nick is spending his morning getting a restraining order. Watching Aaryon and racettes implode, especially after Helen (the only Asian member of the house) was well worth sacrificing the eye candy that was Nick.


It is too bad Jeremy (pictured showering here) is such a douche as he is the perfect fantasy bad boy when his mouth is closed.

Jeremy caps via An Undecided Fellow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to hate watching last night's episode but it was all worth it just to see Julie make that comment to Aaryn during the live interview. Nick was HOT but he played the game too hard, too fast. Jeremy is a douche of the grandest kind and I have to mute the TV when he speaks. I laughed so hard when Crazy Stalker had her waaay over the top breakdown. I want to say I'm going to stop watching but I just can't help myself and I just have to know what happens. Honestly I dislike Jeremy more than Aaryn. His hostility is scary. I hated Elissa from the start simply because of her sister and now I feel awful for that because now she's my favorite and I hope she wins it all!

-Chris