Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ogling Orlando


I think it was the image above that began my lust affair with Orlando Bloom. It stemmed more of seeing him interviewed on television and photos from magazines. Truth be told, I really am not a lover of many of his movies. Although I love Legolas, Bloom was not enough to keep from head bobbing my way through most of The Lord Of the Rings. I liked Pirates Of The Caribbean, but not enough to have me watch any of the sequels.


I guess, other than his cameo in Wilde, my favorite Bloom film was 2005's Elizabethtown. Finally I was introduced to the talent and the actor within the great looking package. Currently, the almost 37 year old Bloom is on Broadway, playing the doomed teenaged lover in Romeo & Juliet.

Midsomer Murders (2000)

With the exception of a very brief bit of crack in Midsomer Murders, (above) most of Bloom's exposure has occurred off screen (below), thanks to the paparazzi. That is all about to change with Bloom's new flick Zulu. A gun-toting, and completely naked Bloom makes an appearance about three quarters of the way through the movie's official trailer (shown below).





Zulu (2013)

No comments: