Thursday, November 21, 2013

Last Night On...


Last Night on Modern Family...

Actor Ron Ostrow had me all hot and bothered. The seasoned actor, who has been a fixture on television and movies since the early 90's was only credited as 'married man' but his brief moment on the show had me rewinding. Something so hot about Ron, most definitely joining my DILF list!


Last Night on American Horror Story: Coven

Evan Peters not only showed his beautiful backside again, he also showed why he is one of the shows best assets. Finally given a few scenes to shine, Evan was heartbreaking as Kyle, especially after his flashback when he discovered his dead friends tattoo's on his body. Although I am enjoying the season, even though a bit uneven, but last night Evan brought me emotionally back in.



1 comment:

Bobby F. said...

And I bet Kyle now has a HUGE penis since Madison used all "the best arts". I agree, he is awesome. The first season was my favorite with him, though we never got to see that amazing butt.