Sunday, February 16, 2014

Classic Playgirl Hunk for February 2014


'On Days Of Our Lives, Deke Anderson is a tough guy, but in real life he's pretty soft'


I'm not sure being called soft is a compliment, especially in a Playgirl spread but with his incredible chest and classic face, I am sure Mr. Anderson didn't mind! I had a blog reader recently tell me that one of his favorite parts of the blog were my classic Playgirl spreads. I have had Deke in the queue for a while now, so no better time to feature him than now!


A working actor, Deke has been working steadily in the business since the early eighties and has several projects due for release this year. Roles on in features and on television shows such as Friday Night Lights, General Hospital, Webster and Cheers. Deke was shot for Playgirl by Dino May and proved so popular, was featured in the magazine in 1984, 1985 and 1989.






2 comments:

MostFun said...

Tye - thank you for posting the pics of Deke. I can't tell you how many times I JO'd that picture of crouching Deke when I was in College. SO hot!

Anonymous said...

He shows up in the "Don't Stop Runnin'" video clip by Y & T rock band.