Monday, March 3, 2014

Naked News

Frantic naked man causes middle-of-the-night ruckus in Butte neighborhood!

A naked man claiming he was being chased by another man with a gun caused a disturbance with neighbors early Saturday on the 1700 block of Wall Street, police said. A homeowner, Nate Yakawich, was awoken about 3:30 a.m. by someone banging on his front door and frantically ringing the door bell.

“I opened the door and flipped on porch light,” Yakawich said.'And there is a guy that is just buck naked holding his crotch. He said ‘I know I'm naked. This is embarrassing. I was attacked down the street and I'm being chased by a guy with a gun.' Yakawich said the naked man asked to come into the house to call the police.

“It was a little past my crazy meter there, so I didn't let him in,”
Yakawich

No comments: