Monday, March 17, 2014

The Kalology of Kenny


No sooner had I posted my piece featuring male model Kenny from Big Brother Canada when a blog reader messaged me a video link for competition going on in the house. Still in the BB closet Kenny was assisting his bestie in the house Andrew with making a video to win a special power. It doesn't take much to get Kenny in his undies, but still not sure what sparked Andrew to dress up like a kitty. I will try not to overload you all with Kenny posts, he is becoming increasingly judgy in the house, but his relationship with Andrew is really quite interesting to watch.





3 comments:

Daniel said...

You can make all the Kenny posts you want. I won't mind, and Andrew is pretty damn hot too.

Where are you watching this, I have tried to find a link and have not any luck. Can you help me out?

Dan

Tye said...

Daniel,

The links are hard to find sometimes, and are often pulled quickly. Some I viewed on youtube, some on Daily motion. Usually Jokers posts links for those outside of Canada to view.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&ShowCat=1&Board=BBCAMedia

I will try to post links from the eps as they arise.

Tye

Anonymous said...

Kenny looks like he's a little exicted in some of those pics... and I agree. Make all the posts you want!