Wednesday, April 30, 2014

More of the Magnificent Matthias


Back in 2009 I first featured German actor Matthias Schweighöfer and his impressive body of work. In that feature (HERE:) I showcased images from his work in 2007's Das Wilde Leben' and Kammerflimmern and Baal, both in 2004.


Well ten years after Baal, (below) Matthias continues to take on roles, and take off his clothes, in both movies and German television shows. I love Matthias look, his incredible body and great face, freckles and beautiful blue eyes. Given the actor seems to be comfortable naked in front of the camera, I felt it my civic duty to update you all, since my 2009 piece, with more of my favorite Matthias moments.

Baal (2004)

Schlussmacher (2013)

Friendship! (2010)

What A Man (2011)

Rubbeldiekatz (2011)

12 Meter ohne Kopf  (2009)

No comments: