Saturday, November 29, 2014

Today's Import: Emilio von Sternerfels in Yo soy la felicidad de este mundo


If you regularly check out forms and sites specializing in caps from films you would have seen many pics from last years Yo soy la felicidad de este mundo (I Am Happiness on Earth). The film, from Mexican filmaker Julián Hernández Pére has the films main character Emiliano, played by Hugo Catalán looking at his life through the eyes of a film director.


I have not seen the film, just the many images (most via RESTITUDA!) but was enamored by actor Emilio von Sternerfels who plays Jazen. That face, those eyes and lips! As you can see, Emilio is also naked in much of the film. The film arrived in my latest package from Amazon, so once I have a chance to watch, I let you know if it is worth a look for story, beyond just the nakedness and imagery.




No comments: