Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ascend


'The weather was so miserable that the studio had called to offer him a chance to do it with a shirt, but Amell declined, in part because he had already undergone an hour's worth of makeup that day to affix the scars and prosthetics for "shirtless Oliver.'


I haven't really been watching Arrow this season, I watched and enjoyed the first season, but never really returned for the second. After seeing the top image above in TV Guide however, not to mention Stephen Amell's appearance on The Flash, I think I must make a return visit. Last week's episode, The Climb had Arrow shirtless on a mountain top fighting Ra's Al Ghul. Below, Amell shared during a Facebook chat, exactly why?


'It was windy and it was raining," Amell said. "And that's one of the reasons why my left pectoral twitched in one of the scenes. The fight in and of itself, I was fine, because we were fighting, but the whole lead-up, I was cold. Cold, cold, cold.'

1 comment:

JiEL said...

I'm so much in love with Stephen Amell...

Mainly for his nice ears but also for ALL of him... AND he's Canadian from Toronto as his cousin that is in Tomorrow People..

BUT, that season finale was to breath taking... I was stunt looking to "Oliver Queen" being stabbed and falling from the cliff...

HOW can he get trought this ALIVE.???

I'm eager to see the next episode...


Love U Stephen Amell...
YUMMMMMYY !