Friday, January 2, 2015

The Cape As Red As Blood

Red by Matt Eldracher & Carlaw Studios | Toronto

'The way is clear,
The light is good,
I have no fear,
Nor no one should'
Little Red Riding Hood


It was my interview (Matt's Back) with Matt Eldracher last month that really began to pull today's posts together. I had the idea a couple of years ago to do an Into The Woods Theme day, focusing on the 4 items the Baker and his Wife had to obtain. I saved a couple of images, but ultimately found nothing to inspire continuing at that time.


Then, when Matt sent on his images from Carlaw Studios, there it was, the cape as red as blood. A beautiful red which looked even that much more beauteous laying against Matt's skin. I asked Matt if I could leave the cape shots out of the piece and do something separately down the road and he gave his full support. With the cape found, I was then left to find the cow, the hair and the slippers.







No comments: