Friday, February 20, 2015

Television Hunk of the Day: Derek Theler


Ok, I have to admit, I have never seen an episode of Baby Daddy. I am not sure I even get ABC Family, or at least have no clue if it's on my cable. But... after seeing images of the ridiculously hot Derek Theler, I might have to find a way. I am not expecting much, even fans of the show aren't screaming about the stellar story telling and master thespianism, but they are screaming about Derek.


From what I have seen (and posted some of my favorite caps below) Baby Daddy clearly knows a shirtless Theler gets attention, it certainly got mine. Television viewers might also remember Theler from roles on 90210 and Project SERA. The actors latest role is in the soon to be released Shark Killer, and from the trailer, we might just be seeing a little more of the actor and former model than one can see on ABC Family.






Below: Derek in the trailer for Shark Killer, due out this year.

Baby Daddy

No comments: