Friday, March 20, 2015

FH Flashback: Rob Lowe in Masquerade, 1988


I can't say for sure, but if memory serves me, Masquerade was the first time I laid eyes on actor Rob Lowe. I actually wasn't a huge fan of Lowe until a few years ago but I remember distinctly sitting in the theatre with my friends as Lowe's luscious bottom graced the big screen in front of me.


Masquerade co-starred star of the moment Meg Tilly along with memorable performances from Kim Catrall, John Glover and a tighty whitie wearing young actor Doug Savant. Masquerade certainly wasn't one of Lowe's best films, but it was pop corn eating fun for an 12 year old kid on a Saturday night at the movies. The movie has had surprisingly few television airings and the only copy I could find was a non HD non wide screen DVD version. I included Lowe's lovely butt baring scene below.


Lowe with John Glover






No comments: