Monday, July 27, 2015

Ryan Kelley: Answered Prayers


I haven't watched Teen Wolf, (yet) but that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping my eye on some of the show's cast members. Recently I saw some images of Ryan Kelley, who plays Deputy Jordan Parrish on the show and had the feeling I had seen him before.


I have actually seen Kelley a few times before, in Mean Creek, on Smallville and most notably as Bobby in the 2009 television film Prayers For Bobby. It's been awhile since I saw the flick, but seeing recent images of Ryan has me wanting to find a copy and re-watch.


Ryan seems to enjoy being in front of the camera, and in addition to his acting skills, is clearly a natural model as well. From his images, it seems clear Ryan seems to enjoy the attention showing a little skin can bring on and his body, and his smile are worthy of all of the attention the get!




No comments: