Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Sighting In Salem: Daniel Cosgrove


I still occasionally swoop into Salem when I have a day off from work and over the past year or so I have found myself paying attention to Aiden Jennings. Sadly, I have heard the character is soon to be written off which is too bad as Daniel Cosgrove is delicious and would beautifully fulfil any of my daddy fantasies. I recognized the actor right away when I first saw him on the show, but it wasn't until I started working on this piece that I remembered from where.


Cosgrove has been on television for close to 20 years with roles on both daytime and prime-time television. I was surprised to connect that Cosgrove also played frat boy Richard Bagg in the 2002 Ryan Reynolds flick Van Wilder. If anyone remembers Van Wilder, in addition to Reynolds brief butt scene, Cosgrove had one of the flicks most memorable scenes (see caps below) with his use of an office garbage can.

Beverly Hills 90210 (2000)



Dirty Sexy Money

All My Children

Van Wilder (2002)

No comments: