Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanks For Giving


On January 1st of this year, I began a new series on FH entitled Quaternate. The series was conceived as a way to give back, and say thank you to the artists, especially the artist's who contribute regularly, and was only supposed to last a couple of months. I liked the idea of pulling all of the work of each regular artist into one piece so that all of there features on the site can be found in one spot. Well, a couple of months went by and I barely scratched the surface with the photographers I wanted to cover. Some of you may have noticed, the feature is on going, and will continue until I have every artist featured on the blog with a Quarternate piece focused on their work and contributions.

That brings me to this week. Were in the middle of Autumn and it's Thanksgiving this Thursday for those in the States. Since Thanksgiving is a time to bring people back together, that is exactly what I'm doing this week. Starting with Danny Barson's whose images of Callum I featured this past Sunday and Gordon Nebeker's work with Will that is featured today, each of the main features through next Sunday will focus on a returning artist or/and model. Thanks once again to all the artist who generously share their work, and their stories with myself and the readers of FH.

1 comment:

Brent said...

I want to be with them!