Monday, July 4, 2016

Favorite Face of the Day: Remi Broadway


A couple of weeks ago, I got lost, temporarily.. in the beautiful eyes of Australian actor Remi Broadway.  I say temporarily, because the movie I saw Remi in was a 2009 low budget flick entitled Malibu Shark Attack.  Although the movie didn't hold my interest, Remi certainly had me googling to find out more.


Despite playing a lifeguard in Malibu Shark Attack, Remi unfortunately kept his shirt on. I couldn't find any shirtless scenes (yet) but haven't checked out all of his previous acting roles. Remi has had roles in Rapid Fear, Inspector Gadget 2, Scooby-Doo and Swimming Upstream, a film with Jesse Spencer that I really liked, and will have to check out again.


Remi's last IMDB credit was a guest spot on TV in 2013, and today, in addition to teaching acting, Remi owns Central, a lounge and dining bar in Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. If I ever get down under, I will be sure to pop in for a drink.


Malibu Shark Attack (2009)

No comments: