Saturday, September 3, 2016

David Hull: While I Should Have Been Sleeping...


When I can't sleep, which is a far too fairly frequent occurrence, I turn to Peachtree, Peachtree TV. The Atlanta plays a non-stop schedule of movies and TV repeats, mostly crime dramas and comedies. For me, 2 a.m means an airing of one of my favorite sit-coms, The Middle.


The other night, I was fortunate to be lacking zzzz's when the channel was playing 'While You Were Sleeping', a 2015 episode of the series.  In the episode, Sue was being pursued by the shirtless Logan, an Abercrombie employee who worked near the food court. That Abercrombie guy was played with sex appeal and heart by actor David Hull.


First off, David Hull is absolutely adorable. His sexy smile is matched by, well everything, including his lickable nipples and belly button. Hull is an incredibly engaging actor whose other television credits include playing White Josh on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.


Above & Below:
As Spike with Kristine Nielson & Christine Ebersole  in the LA production of 'Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike'


A IMDB search also showed NBC's The Sound of Music Live was on David's credits which had me thinking he must have spent some time on the stage. He did. In addition to Vanya & Sonya, David has appeared in Wicked, A Chorus Line, and in the 2011 revival of How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. If I didn't think Hull was sexy enough, his singing and dancing resume certainly sealed the deal!


The Middle, 2015
While You Were Sleeping, Season 6, Episode 22


No comments: