Monday, October 17, 2016

Ten: Favorite, DAVISCON


'With the right model, a photograph can make you do many things. it can make you think, laugh, smile, cry, want, need, and of course it can make you wanna be the "model" or even better "it can sell you something" you didn't know you wanted or needed!'
William, DAVISICON


I have featured William's quote above in previous pieces because I think it so beautifully sums up not just his work, but what is the essence of great art. I remember as a kid my parents looking for a painting of a mountain for their living room. They never found one they really liked because they already had the vision of what they wanted in their head. Whether it be Sean (with some new shots pictured here), Kenny, Elijah, Tarek or one of the other models of William's I have featured, discovering their images had me wanting to see more of someone prior to that moment, I never knew existed. William work is focused on a respect for the beauty of the male form, and a desire to feature his models at their absolute best.

See more of William's work on FH at his Quarternate post HERE:

DAVISICON
DAVISICON on Instagram

No comments: