Sunday, December 4, 2016

Boyfriend Buffet

I think I'll start with Harry Shum Jr. as my appetizer...

This shot is a few years old, but I just discovered it's hottness. Bullet Magazine assembled some of the sexiest men of television for this 2012 shot to promote some of Televisions's hottest Heartthrobs. I have featured almost all of them at one time or another and they make a delicious looking spread. After finishing off with Harry, maybe I'll go alphabetically making Mr. Amell the next course.


The Heartbreakers from BULLETT MEDIA on Vimeo.


Above: Stephen Amell (The Green Arrow), Jay Ryan (Beauty and the Beast), Steven R. McQueen (The Vampire Diaries), Dylan O'Brien (Teen Wolf), Harry Shum, Jr. (Glee), Tyler Blackburn (Pretty Little Liars), Justin Hartley (Emily Owens, M.D.), Taylor Kinney (Chicago Fire) and Michael Trevino (The Vampire Diaries).

No comments: