Thursday, August 17, 2017

Instagrams That Inspire


I am late to the George Stults Instagram bandwagon! It's not that I don't think George is incredibly sexy, more so since spending time watching his many videos, it's just that I was not really that aware of his work. I remember seeing George and brother Geoff in magazines and thinking they were hot, but I never really watched 7th Heaven, nor think, (except for an episode of Friends) seen any of his work.


Well, I've been catching up on George's work, or his workin it, on his Instagram. George has one of the hottest pages due to his many butt sharing videos and habit of taking his phone into the shower with him. There is nothing hotter than a guy who really doesn't care, and just like to have fun. George's posts are so hot, Instagram actually deleted one of his birthday images with George wearing his popular 'dong sarong'. I will certainly be keeping my eye out for future George projects as if they're half as entertaining as his Instagram, they will be worth the watch!





George and brother Geoff

George's birthday 'dong sarong' pic was a bit too hot for Instagram

'boraborageorgeThanks instagram, females can wear nothing and post all day and night but Georgie boy posts one pic of himself wearing a dong sarong on his b day and you remove it! 😘'



No comments: