Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Peeled Plaid: Patrick Tarpey by Suntown Photography


The last time I featured Suntown Photography's work with model Patrick Tarpey, they were tromping through the Woodlands. (The Grove) After spending his day naked posing with evergreen's and posing on moss and grass, the London based model required needed a hot shower, and a steaming cup of tea. (Steeped)


Suntown remembered how much I loved his shots of Patrick, and also knowing how much I love a great reveal, sent on a few shots from his recent shoot with Patrick. For this shoot, Patrick kept his clothes on, at least for the first part of the shoot, looking quite dapper, and very sexy, in his hat and plaid shirt.


When I got got my first apartment, I wallpapered the entire space in a dark plaid very much like Patrick's shirt. Everyone complained how dark it was, but I felt so cozy, surrounded by the warmth of the dark plaid. I was only in that apartment for a few months before moving, and my landlord agreed to let me out of the lease, if I got rid of the wallpaper before I moved.


Peeling off that wallpaper was one of the worst things I ever had to do, it took hours. I wasn't nearly as fun as seeing the plaid on, and then peeled, from Patrick's beautiful body. I remember heaps of wet ripped wallpaper in the middle of my living room, then forcing it into garbage bags before throwing it out. I loved my plaid, at least for the short while it surrounded me.


You can check out more of Patrick, in, and mostly out, of plain on Suntown's ONLYFANS site HERE:


No comments: